Please note: This site includes links to other websites, such as http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sambrooks-Brewery/76357908028, http://twitter.com/#!/SambrookAle, http://siba.co.uk/, http://cask-marque.co.uk/, http://caughtbytheriver.net/, http://www.camra.org.uk/, http://www.alesbymail.com.
If you are located outside of the United Kingdom, please note that this Site is hosted on our computer servers in the United Kingdom. Any personal information collected through this Site may be transferred to the United Kingdom and other countries that might not provide an equivalent level of protection as the data protection laws in your home country. Your use of this Site or submission of any personal information will therefore constitute your consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of your home country.
Collection of Information
In addition, where appropriate, specific authorisations or consents may be obtained from time to time. For example, we may seek consent to use and share personal information after it has been collected in those cases where Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd wishes to use the information for a purpose not previously identified or for which the individual concerned has not previously provided consent.
In most cases, and subject to legal and contractual restrictions, an individual is free to refuse or withdraw his or her consent at any time upon reasonable, advance notice. It should be noted that in some circumstances, certain Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd products and services can only be offered if a person provides personal information to Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd. If you choose not provide us with any required personal information, we may not be able to offer the products or services requested. We will inform you of the consequences of the withdrawal of consent.
What Type of Information Does Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Collect?
Personal Information means information that can be used to identify an individual and includes:
• Phone number
• Birth date
When you purchase goods at our Brewery Shop through a Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Membership Card, we collect information about the purchases you make.
We collect website use information which includes information about your internet service provider, browser type, domain name, IP address, the website that referred you to us, the webpages you request, the date and time of those requests, and entry and exit points. Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined.
How Does Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Use Personal Information?
Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd may use personal information provided orally or in writing (including via electronic media) by customers in order to:
• Process and manage your purchase of Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Membership Card Scheme products and services;
• Respond to your customer service enquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on the Site, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other online activities;
• Create personalised promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Membership Card Schemes.
• Communicate with you about your order or purchase, your Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Membership Card Scheme, a contest or raffle you have entered, a request for more information or your blog or any online forum posting;
• Communicate with you about specific jobs, job opportunities or general information about employment at Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd, in the event you have submitted your resume online; and
• Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including cobranded offers, if you have opted to receive such communications either by providing us with your email address on ‘the site’ or joined any Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Membership Card Scheme. You can opt-out of receiving marketing information at any time by contacting us directly at the brewery on firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning us on +4420 7228 0598.
Is My Personal Information Shared with Third Parties?
We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or web hosts), that help us market our products and services or our strategic partners. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorised to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Also, if you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Site, any personal information that you
post on the website may be shared with other participants in the forum. In any of these situations, the recipient of the personal information may be located in the United Kingdom or another jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country.
In the event of a sale of some or all of our business, Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd may disclose personal information to those involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business. If such an event were to occur, Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd would strive to ensure that the recipient treat your personal information as described in this policy.
How Can I Change What Promotional Communications I Receive?
We may use your email address and other contact information provided to us through the Site or any Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Membership Card Scheme to send you promotional materials from us. If you do not want to receive such promotional information, you can contact us at email@example.com and remove yourself from our email list at any time.
If you have are a member of Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Membership Card Scheme or provided your email address on our home page, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +4420 7228 0598 and we will change your preferences over the phone.
Please also note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still use your information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as orders, purchases, your Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Membership Card Scheme, customer service responses and employment application related communications.
How Do I Remove or Modify My Personal Information?
Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd strives to ensure that any personal information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information. Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd permits access to and review of Personal Information we hold about an individual by the individual concerned. Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd reserves the right to decline access to Personal Information where the information requested:
• Would disclose the Personal Information of another individual or of a deceased individual;
• Would disclose business confidential information that may harm Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd or the competitive position of a third party;
• Is subject to attorney-client or litigation privilege;
• Could reasonably result in serious harm to the treatment or recovery of the individual concerned, serious emotional harm to the individual or another individual, or serious bodily harm to another individual;
• May harm or interfere with law enforcement activities and other investigative or regulatory functions of a body authorised by statute to perform such functions; • Is not readily retrievable and the burden or cost of providing would be disproportionate to the nature or value of the information; or
• Does not exist, is not held, or cannot be found by Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd.
Where information will not or cannot be disclosed, the individual making the request will be provided with the reasons for nondisclosure. Where information will be disclosed, we will endeavour to provide the information in question within a reasonable time and no later than 30 days following the request.
We will not respond to repetitious or vexatious requests for access. In determining whether a request is repetitious or vexatious, it will consider such factors as the frequency with which information is updated, the purpose for which the information is used, and the nature of the information.
Why Does Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd Collect Website Use Information?
During your visit to sambrooksbrewery.co.uk we will collect certain website use information for a number of purposes, namely to:
• Make your access more convenient and efficient;
• Establish Site activity trends;
• Monitor Site performance; and
• Improve Site design and functionality.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. We also use pixel tags – tiny graphic images – to help us analyse your online behaviour, but we do not tie that behaviour to any personal information.
How is My Personal Information Secured?
Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd strives to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security with respect to its office and information systems so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Information from Minors Sambrooksbrewery.co.uk and other ‘Site mediums’ is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided. To respect the privacy of minors and to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, minors under the age of 18 should not provide any personal information on this Site. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue. Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd will investigate all complaints and, if a complaint is justified, we will take all reasonable steps to resolve the issue.
Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd can be contacted online at admin@sambrook’sbrewery.co.uk. By phone on +4420 7228 0598 or by writing to Sambrook’s Brewery Ltd, Units 1-2 Yelverton Road, Battersea, London, SW11-3QG.